- Sample 5000 years of Chinese art, history and culture at the National Palace Museum
- Visit the traditional southern Fujianise courtyard-style Lin An Tai Historical Home
- Discover Longshan Temple, one of Taiwan's most visited religious sites
- Experience the geothermal Beitou hot spring area
- Dine at the world famous Michelin-starred Din Tai Fung restaurant
- Eat your way through chaotic, exotic Shilin Night Market
09:00 Pick up from your accommodation---09:30 Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall---10:30 Longshan Temple---11:30 Din Tai Fung (Lunch)---12:30 Taipei 101---13:30 Lin An Tai Historical House---14:30 Beitou Hot Spring Museum / Thermal Valley ( Beitou)---15:30 National Palace Museum---17:30 Drop off at Shilin Night Market
Ancient China, colonial Formosa and ultra-modern Taipei, all yours to experience on our Ultimate Taipei Tour. You'll cover our dynamic capital's must-see spots in style on this full day tour mixing tradition religious venues, historically important spots and places of scenic beauty. Highlights of the tour include a brief visit to Taipei 101, a delicious lunch at Din Tai Fung, a trip up volcanic Yaming Mountain, an hour at the National Palace Museum sampling ever-so-briefly 5000 years of Chinese art and culture, and explore the bustling exotic Shilin night market on your own. It's a whirlwind tour, designed for business travelers or visitors looking to experience as much of our capital as possible in the shortest time.